The working meeting with the International Seed Federation is going to take place in Kyiv on February 10, preliminary from 15:00 till 17:00. (Additionally, February 11 in the morning)
Venue: Hotel Holiday Inn Kyiv, 100 Velyka Vasylkivska Street
Participants: representatives of ISF (ISF's President - Michael Keller, and Antonio Villarroel, Chair of the ISF Illegal Seed Practices Working Group), Seed Association of Ukraine, Legal firm Pakharenko and Partners, companies: Bayer, Corteva, BASF, and Enza Zaden.
- Introduction of participants
- Summary of activities by ISF WG ISP (Michael, Antonio)
- Ukraine Task Force: results of survey (to be shared for discussion)
- Brain storming on possible actions in Ukraine
- Conclusions and proposal of action plan to ISF WG ISP (to be discussed in Porto meeting)