Seed Association of Ukraine together with APK-Inform announce the annual Online Seed Forum–2021 to discuss current trends on the seed market and the last changes in the sector. The Forum to be held prior to the spring planting campaign on March 11, 2021 on ZOOM platform. The Forum is supported by the Embassy the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ukraine.
Key topics of the Forum:
- Trends and prospects for development of Ukrainian seed industry under the condition of climatic changes and state-to-state relations
- Export of seeds from Ukraine to Europe: challenges and prospects
- Changes in seed production policy of producing companies: short-term trends
- Planting campaign of 2021: supply and demand balance
- Preferences of Ukrainian farmers: current trends
- Forecast of production of main agricultural crops in Ukraine in 2021 and global trends of agricultural markets
- Agroclimatic conditions of 2021 - any reason for optimism?
- state representatives
- seed experts
- producers and suppliers of seeds
- crop breeders
Participation is free of charge.